- Federal and state legislation requires all organizations comply to privacy standards.
- Businesses are liable for the protection of sensitive information from the time it is collected to the time it is destroyed.
- According to FACTA, "reasonable measures need to be taken to protect against unauthorized access to or use of the information in connection with its disposal."
- Failing to maintain compliance includes potentially serious fines and penalties.
- Identity theft costs businesses over $200 billion each year across the world.
Green Fact Sheet
We are a green organization. View our Green Fact Sheet to view the environmental benefits of using our shredding services.